Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns.
👇 👇 👇
1. Accommodation for 4 nights.
2. Buffet breakfast on all days.
3. Airport pick up and drop.
4. Full-day private sightseeing tour of Bali with lunch.
5. Full-day private sightseeing tour of Ubud with lunch.
6. Pick up and drop on 4th day for change of hotels.
7. Pick up and drop for the beach for scuba diving.
8. Scuba diving charges for one dive with gears.
9.Tickets at all places as mentioned.
10. All taxes, service fees, driver allowances, parking charges.
2. Meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
3. Tickets and Permits to all attraction places.
4. Any personal expenses.
5. Travel Insurance.
6. Photography permits, wherever required. 7. Anything not expressly covered under the head “Inclusions”.