This week was indeed an interesting one as I finally got my negatives developed from my DIY "Yashica-pan" for the first time.
I must honestly say that the results were a bit disappointing, as I found all the pictures were scratched, overexposed, and quite soft. I knew that scratches were going to be an issue but thought I had padded an adapter well enough into place.
Although it was a pretty big let down in terms of the images themselves, I am glad I tried this experiment and have definitely learned a thing or two through the process. And on the bright side, a few were salvageable (as you can see in the last photo).