choc chip cookie skillet ✨
okay guys... this is so freaking yum! like woah. not going to lie we finished it in a day and yuppp i’ll be making this again super soon, because it’s just too good not to! (save this recipe!) 🙌🏼💗
crumbly, soft melt in ur mouth texture, crunchy crispy edges and goooey choc chunks... what more could you want? 🍫😻 it’s perf served warm (aka directly from the oven) with a scoop (or more) of your fave vegan ice cream! It’s honestly sooo easy to make, gf and uses simple ingredients! recipe below!! 👇🏼
what you’ll need:
1/3 cup melted coconut oil + extra for greasing
1 egg yolk (can sub for 1 flax egg)
1/3 cup nut or seed butter- I reccomend peanut or almond butter!
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 1/3 cup almond meal
1/2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt (1/4 tsp)
1/4 cup dark vegan choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a oven dish or skillet with coconut oil.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl add in melted coconut oil, egg yolk, nut/seed butter, vanilla extract and coconut sugar and using a whisk, beat until smooth, combined and a glossy kinda runny texture is formed.
3. Add in almond meal, salt and baking powder and stir well together, to form a cookie dough.
4. Press down cookie dough into your prepared greased dish and press in your chocolate buttons.
5. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and when a skewer is poked in the centre of the dish, it comes out fairly clean.
6. Enjoy warm with ice cream, or allow to cool and store in your fridge for up to 3-4 days! xx #lalasplate