Melty chocolate orange centre puddings with custard 🤤 for breakfast?! Whaaaaat.
- 40g Oats
- 1/4tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 egg
- 75g Natural Greek Yoghurt (or vegan yoghurt)
- 2 tsp @skinnyfoodco Chocolate Orange Spread
- a good helping of @skinnyfoodco Custard flavoured syrup.
Mix everything other than your choco spread and custard in a bowl. Spoon half the mix across two greased oven proof ramekins. Drop a spoon of the chocolate orange spread in the middle of each and cover with remaining mixture. Bake in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean then cover with a bit of the heated custard 😍😋 AND even better.. I’ve teamed up with @skinnyfoodco to give you the chance to WIN a sauce, syrup and spread of your choice. As you know I’ve tried a lot of their products and given you guys reviews, and they’re products I keep going back to because they’re so good! Some of the savoury ones are questionable but if I was choosing I’d have the following - Custard, Garlic and Herb and Chocolate Orange Spread (it genuinely tastes like terrys chocolate orange 🙈). They’re gluten and sugar free, most are dairy free too 😊
Enough jibber jabbering.
HOW TO ENTER -
1. Like this post
2. Follow both @lifeewithjade and @skinnyfoodco (we’ll check!)
3. Tag a friend who you’d make this breakfast for. (Each comment is a separate entry, but only tag each person once)
4. Share it on your story so everyone knows about it!! 😋
Giveaway will close on Monday 8th June at 18:00 GMT. Winner will be announced shortly after. UK only!! Goodluck ❤️