We hope you all are as excited as we are for tomorrow! 🐮🎉🍰
We wanted to provide some general (and important) information for our event tomorrow, please read carefully! It's supposed to be a chilly day, please keep that in mind and dress accordingly!
Look for our volunteers to direct you when you arrive, they will direct you to parking in the pasture. Please take caution when driving through the grass-- it's our residents' food! Additionally, please watch the mud.
FAQ / Please DO's and please DONT's
· DO- Wear your official Carl’s 3rd Birthday shirt OR bring your proof of purchase if yours hasn’t arrived yet!
· DON'T- Please don't plan to arrive early! In order to allow our team to setup, gates will open 10 minutes prior to 1pm.
· DON'T- Wear your favorite shoes! They WILL get dirty! (Boots are best, it’s muddy out here!)
· DO- Bring a little cash. Phunk DM will be providing out-of-this-world vegan food— first-come-first-serve. For the arts and crafts sale, we will have a card reader available and will be able to charge cards!
· DON’T- Bring any outside food . We will have plenty of food available for purchase!
· DO- Bring refillable water bottles. We'd like to prevent as much waste from this event as possible.
· DON'T- Please no smoking on sanctuary grounds.
· DO- Bring lawn chairs or picnic blankets-- something to plant your seat on while you enjoy some food and good company.
· DON'T- Bring your pets from home, we have plenty of animals here for you to spend time with!
Please contact us directly with any questions or concerns you may have before or during our event. We have been working so hard to put this all together and we really cannot wait to have you all out here, we're counting down the hours! It's going to be an unforgettable day, SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!