Brainovate is looking for a Marketing Assistant!
This is a part-time job with 5 hours of work/day. Flexible working hours and some of the time, you’ll be working from home.
We’re looking for someone who speaks and writes in English at proficiency level.
• Sends customized e-mails to potential clients and organizes the database
• Creates content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Reviews and analyzes special requests for training courses • Assists team in meeting yearly financial goals
• Fluent English Speaker • Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Very good Microsoft Office skills (you’ll be required to use Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Able to work alone
• Design skills are a plus
• Spanish or Italian is a plus
If you’re interested in this position, you can send your CV (with photo) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, specify the desired salary and why do you want to be a part of our team.
#job #remote #remotework #marketingassistant