Sasha's Full English, @sashas.pk
You have to test out the new kid on the block, right? So, soon after it's opening, me and a few of my friends decided to go to Sasha's, to try their breakfast. I had the traditional English Breakfast and it was pretty good. It is priced at around Rs.800 (inclusive of tax). The dish includes 2 eggs (cooked to your preferred style), a sausage, potato wedges, grilled tomato, with a side of seasonal fruits. All in all, a very good experience and a very homely breakfast place.
__________________________________________________________________ ▪REVIEW IN NUMBERS
- Taste: I ordered the poached eggs and they were really good. The baked potato wedges were well seasoned and even though I don't like the sausage cut up, they grilled it to give it an extra taste, which was brilliant. I personally don't like tomatoes, so I asked my friends to try it out and they really liked it.
- Quantity: Single person serving.
- Presentation: Really raw but well put together. Could be a bit better if they play with the setting of the elements on the plate.
- Timing for the order: 15 to 20 minutes.
- Waiters: The people know their menu and are qell versed with it.
- Environment: It's set as an open kitchen setting with the actual kotchen behind closed doors and a finishing booth behind a glass window. The setting is quite homely and relaxing.
- Crowd: Families and mixed group of friends.
#boymeetslahore #theforeignlahori #sashas #breakfast #english #grilled #poachedeggs #sausage #food #foodie #foodblog #foodporn #igfood #thefoodfeed #foodphotography #heresmyfood #feedfeed #foodiegram #foodgasm #instafood #foodlove #foodiesofinstagram #lahore #pakistan #pakistanibloggers #reviews #photography